What is a Women’s Centre?
A warm and welcoming space where you can:
• meet other people, share in conversation;
• get to know yourself better, validate yourself and accept yourself for who you are;
• acquire tools to improve your physical and psychological health, your emotional and financial autonomy, or simply in order to learn;
• develop mutually supportive relationships, solidarity and friendships;
• get involved in a committee or on a project.
Meet Our Team
Intersectional Feminist Approach
A feminist approach also supports a comprehensive approach, meaning:
• Considering participants as fully fledged people;
• Supporting participants’ dignity and potential;
• Helping participants understand that experiences which feel unique can, in fact, be shared and understood by others;
• Working with an anti-oppressive approach.